LAST UPDATED: September 14, 2020
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
a) When You Communicate With Us
When you communicate with us on and through the Site, e-mail us, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect the following identifiers that may, alone or in combination with other information, constitute Personal Information:
- Contact information such as your email address; and
- Content of communications sent to us.
You have no obligation to provide the Personal Information described above, but if you don’t provide such Personal Information, we will not be able to respond to your communications to us.
b) Assistance Over The Phone
You may call our customer service line for information about our products. If you do so, we may collect the following identifiers that may, alone or in combination with other information, constitute Personal Information:
- Name; and
- Contact information such as email address, postal address, and phone number.
You have no obligation to provide the Personal Information described above, but if you don’t provide such Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you the assistance that you request.
c) Internet Activity Information
Software used on the Site collects Internet or other electronic network activity information that may, alone or in combination with other information, constitute Personal Information:
- The domain from which you access the Site;
- The type of browser and operating system used in the device you use to access the Site;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Imprecise geolocation;
- The date and time you visited the Site (time stamp);
- The pages browsed on the Site;
- The website used to link to the Site from;
- Any search terms used to navigate the Site;
- Products viewed on the Site;
- A browsing session ID; and
- Whether you are a first time visitor to the Site.
Google Analytics is an element of the Site. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Site. By using a browser plugin available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
THE SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- You: When you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us; and
- Software: Information automatically collected via cookies, web logs, web beacons, and other software-based analytics tools;
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use Personal Information about you for the following purposes:
- To operate and improve our Site, including through analytics to help us understand how you use the Site, so that we can present content in the best manner;
- To provide customer service;
- To provide you with any information that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to the Site;
- To facilitate our participation in ad networks;
- To enable us to issue a notice, administrative, or corrective action to you in relation to the Site, if required;
- To send you direct marketing messages that you have consented to receive;
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our own policies;